123.hp.com/oj5255 – HP OfficeJet 5255 Setup Guide
HP printers are known for their unfathomable efficiency and workability that can take on any other printer in an arena. These printers have a separate class that shouts ease of access all over the place. Specially designed for professional usage, the HP OfficeJet series is a boon at the workplace. In this blog, you can find out how to connect HP OfficeJet 5255 to a computer and also about the printer’s setup using 123.hp.com/oj5255
What Comes with the Box?
The package includes,
- HP OfficeJet 5255
- Power cord
- Easy start guide
- HP ink cartridges
How to Complete the HP OfficeJet 5255 Setup using 123.hp.com/oj5255?
The setup process of this printer is the easiest thing, only next to recommending this product to someone.
- Unbox your printer from the package. Make sure you are careful while doing this as printers are durable only to a certain level.
- Lay down all the accessories that come along with the box. This will reduce the window for errors and will help you take the process step by step.
- As the next step, plug in the power cord. One end should go into the device, and the other end should go into the wall socket.
- Make sure the power source is reliable and steady.
- Now, power up the printer.
- After the printer turns ON, you have to feed in the necessary details like date, region, time zone, language, etc.
- As these are important for the device to function to it’s fullest, we recommend you to go through these steps carefully.
- After feeding in all these essential details, you can proceed to install the ink cartridges.
- The HP ink cartridges have a copper coating on the nozzles, make sure not to touch it, as this can affect the print quality severely.
- Open the ink door and install the cartridges inside. A click sound will indicate the completion of the process.
- Close the ink door and proceed with loading up the papers.
- You don’t want the papers to stick to each other as this can cause a paper jam and affect your device’s quality.
- Fan the papers to avoid this and proceed with the next step.
123 HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless Setup using 123.hp.com/oj5255
You can connect your device to the wireless network using the “wireless setup wizard” method.
- Navigate to the control panel of your printer and look for the “wireless” icon.
- If you click on the wireless icon, you can see the “setup” option.
- Once you click on the “setup” option, you can see the “wireless setup wizard” tab; select it.
- From here, choose the name of the network form the list.
- If you can’t find your network on the list, check if your network is visible to other devices and try refreshing the list.
- If it still doesn’t show up, try restarting the modem or your router to kick start it.
- Select the network you want the device to connect to and enter the corresponding password for the network.
- In a few moments, your device will establish a connection. Once done, your device will be hooked up to the network and will be ready to use in no time.
Connect with our technical support team at 123.hp.com/setup, if you have any concerns even remotely associated with the HP printers or 123.hp.com/oj5255.