Features of the HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 printer
- On this printer you can perform the fax also
- Ethernet cable and wireless printing is also available
- Has the capacity of hp mobile printing
- This printer can print the borderless color photos and automatic two-sided printing
- Certified with the energy star
- Can print the 200-800 pages for the monthly duty cycle
- Input tray capacity 225 sheets
- Output tray capacity is 60 sheets
- Automatic document feeder capacity is 35 sheets
- It is all one printer and can perform the printing, faxing, scanning and copying
How to Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 – 123.hp.com/setup 6830?
If you are confused and got panic regarding the 123.hp.com/setup 6830, then here are the steps and guidelines to be followed for the 123.hp.com/setup 6830 steps.
- Unpack the printer package and remove the printer from the package
- Use the packing materials to recycle
- Place the printer on the safe place
- Check that all the components on the printer are properly delivered along with the printer
Take out the power cord from the printer package and plug it into the printer port and the other end to the power outlet on the wall. After you provide the power supply to the printer turn on the printer and enter the initial settings on the printer
After the power connection, install the ink cartridge to the printer. Remove the ink cartridge from the printer package. Hold the plastic side of the ink cartridge and then install the ink cartridge to the ink carriage slots. Handle the ink cartridge carefully as the harsh handling may cause the troubleshooting issue or damage to the ink cartridge
To start the printing, choose suitable papers for printing. Slide the input tray outside and insert the bunch of papers to the input tray. After inserting the papers to the input tray, you can start the printing
After completing all these steps allow the printer to perform the initial alignment print to check that there is an issue on the 123.hp.com/setup 6830
What Are The Steps To Configure The HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Printers To The Network?
For printing, the compatible drivers and the network is mandatory. It is your choice to use either the ethernet connection or the wireless network connection to your printer
Steps for the WPS Network Connection To The HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 Printer
- For the WPS method, you need to make sure that your printer and the router supports the WPS method
- By reading the manual of both printer and the router make sure that your router and the printer has the WPS push button
- If yes, then turn on both the printer and the router
- After this tap on the Wireless button on the control panel of the printer
- Then after you view the light blinking on the wireless button option
- Tap the WPS push button on the router
- Wait until the printer finds the network and configures the network connection
- Once your printer configures to the network, you can able to view the light blinking steadily on the wireless option
After completing the wireless setup to the printer, process for the driver installation steps via the 123.hp.com/ojpro6830 via this site.
For more details on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6830, get in touch with our expert support team at 123.hp.com, and resolve the issues.