Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 to Laptop or PC
HP printers are a class apart from the rest of the printers available in the market. The products are simple and easy to use. HP is very careful about making their printers diverse and fills it up with tons of features that are practical in real life. HP OfficeJet, in particular, is a boon to the professionals who have heavy printing needs. The HP OfficeJet pro 8720 is a beast once it is connected with your laptop or computer. Read this blog to know how to connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 to Laptop or computer.
There are Two Simple Ways to Connect HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 to Laptop
- Power up your computer and turn ON your printer.
- Now look for the USB cable in your package.
- Proceed to connect your USB cable to the USB port of your computer and the other end should go to the printer.
- Wait for a few seconds for the computer to identify your printer.
- Once done, you can start with the printing process.
Using A Wireless Connection
- Power up your printer along with the PC.
- Also, turn on the modem to connect the printer to your device using a wireless connection.
- The idea is to connect your printer and computer to the same network, so make sure your computer is linked to the same network as your printer.
- Now on the control panel of your printer, look for the setup option.
- Once you select the setup option, select the wireless option to open the wireless setup wizard.
- Toggle between the options to find the option you are looking for.
- After you select the wireless setup wizard, you have to scan for the available networks in your device’s range.
- Select the network that you want to connect from the list of results while scanning for networks.
- After you select the network, enter the corresponding password for the network.
- After entering the password, click on the OK button to connect the device to the network.
- In a few seconds, you can see the printer connected to the same network as your computer.
There are a few things that can go wrong while connecting your printer to your computer. Irrespective of the method you use to connect your printer to the computer, you can enjoy all the features of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720.
Sometimes, using a USB connection may seem to be the easiest choice, but it all narrows down to your needs. If there are a lot of printers linked to a specific wireless network, you can make use of the USB connection.
If you have any concerns regarding the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 or nay HP printer in general, connect with our professional help-desk at 123.hp.com/setup to get timely and accurate solutions.