HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issues
Reasons behind the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issues:
- At first, the HP Envy 5055 printer offline can occur if there is no proper connection between the HP printer and the wireless network.
- Moreover, certain loose cable connections can also be one of the primary reason for this error.
- Secondly, it can be due to the IP address configuration gone wrong on the laptop or the desktop.
To make sure that the IP address is configured correctly, proceed with the following guidelines:
- First of all, you have to access the HP configuration screen.
- After that, click the networking tab in settings.
- Secondly, choose the IP address option from the pull down menu.
- Moreover, you have to click the manual setting option.
- Finally, make sure to provide the accurate IP address of your HP printer accurately.
- Now, check whether the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue is solved and persists.
Troubleshooting Solutions To Fix HP Envy 5055 Printer Offline Issues:
Following the guidelines below to solve and prevent the above issue:
Setting my HP Printer Online!
- First of all, tap the Start option and choose the Control panel.
- After that, select the Devices and Printers option under that.
- Next, right click the printer and choose ‘see what’s printing.’
- Secondly, under the Windows that appears, select Printer from the menu bar at the top.
- At last, select Use printer Online from the pull down menu.
- And now, see whether the HP Envy 5055 printer offline problem exists on your HP printer’s LCD.
Cancel All The Print List In The Queue!
- For this, tap start—> Control panel—> Devices and printer
- Now, choose to See what’s printing option.
- You must right click it and choose to cancel all print jobs present.
- Once after canceling the print jobs, you have to elect Use printer online again.
- Lastly, you have to check whether the HP Envy 5055 printer offline issue stays or has been solved.
Remove All The Driver Packages!
- First of all, you have to assure that you utilize Windows as an Admin or sign-in as one.
- After that, you have to enter CMD in the find bar.
- By the command prompt that appears, input “printui/s/t2” consisting of the spaces to reach the Print Server Properties screen.
- Secondly, remove the Driver and Package for the HP printer in the query.
- Besides, you can now install the HP printer newly by opting the Add a Printer option from Devices and Printers.
- Finally, you can check whether the HP Envy 5055 printer offline still exists on the screen.
You can contact our specialized expert squad by visiting @ 123.hp.com/setup to get more solutions or clear all your doubts regarding HP Envy 5055 printer offline.