How To Connect HP DeskJet 3755 to Wi-Fi?
Wireless Setup Wizard Method
You can use the line by line instructions down to link the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the wireless network using Wireless setup Wizard:
Get the network access for your HP DeskJet 3755 printer using the wireless setup wizard, and after this, you can get the HP printer while the installation procedure.
- Firstly, you have to swipe down the HP printer front panel and get the Dashboard.
- Next, choose the Wireless icon and then select the Setup option.
- Now, reach to the Network setup and opt for the Wireless settings option.
- Secondly, choose the Wireless setup wizard.
- Further, the HP DeskJet printer will display a list of networks available.
- Select your home network and ensure to provide the network
- Move on with the guidelines on the screen and get the connection.
- The HP DeskJet printer front panel will show up a successful connection.
How To Connect My HP DeskJet 3755 Printer To The Wi-Fi?- The WPS Push Button Method?
Proceed with the instructions below to link the HP DeskJet 3755 printer the Wi-Fi using the WPS method:
- At first, hold the Wi-Fi protected setup button on the Wireless router.
- Next, keep pressing the Wireless button on the HP DeskJet printer till you see the Wireless light begins flashing.
- After that, press the Wireless button on the front panel of the printer for three seconds.
- And this will begin the WPS Pushbutton mode.
- At last, this will connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the wireless network.
- On the other hand, the HP DeskJet 3755 printer control panel will let you see the successful connection.
- This shall answer your question on how to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to Wi-Fi.
How To Start With The Wireless Settings Method?
The below guidelines can help you connect the HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the network using Wireless Settings mode:
- First of all, hold the Wireless Button on your HP DeskJet 3755 printer to display the wireless menu.
- After that, select the Wireless settings from the HP printer front
- Secondly, choose the Wi-Fi Protected setup from
- In case, if you have a Wi-Fi protected setup router that includes a WPS Pushbutton, select the Push button option.
- On the other hand, proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- Further, we will connect the HP DeskJet 3755printer to the wireless network.
- And thus answer found for your question how to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to Wi-Fi.
- And this completes the Wi-Fi setup
You can contact our professional support squad by visiting us at 123.hp.com/setup to get to know further info on how to connect HP DeskJet 3755 to Wi-Fi.