The Simple Instructions To Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting my HP OfficeJet Printer to the Wireless Network!
You can make use of the following methods to connect the HP OfficeJet printer to the wireless network:
- Instant setup wizard
- Auto wireless connect
- Wireless setup wizard
- Wi-Fi Direct method
- WPS method
How To Connect The HP OfficeJet Printer To The Network Using Instant Setup Wizard?
Following guidelines can help you to connect the HP OfficeJet printer to Wi-Fi using the Instant setup wizard:
- At first, connect the printer to the power and turn it on.
- After that, select the Wireless icon on the printer control panel to activate the Wi-Fi feature.
- Now, turn on the wireless router that is linked to the wireless access point.
- Make sure that the WAP has valid internet access.
- Moreover, the HP printer will connect to the wireless router automatically.
- Similarly, you can manually link the HP printer to the wireless network if the auto connect does not work well.
- Finally, connect the computer to the same wireless network and start with the printing process.
How To Make Use Of Auto Wireless Connect To Get The Wireless Connection For The HP Printer?
Proceed with the printer below steps for HP OfficeJet printer wireless connection.
- First of all, turn on the computer with Windows 7 to start the process.
- Make sure that the frequency band of the wireless router is 802.11/g/g/n.
- After that, launch the Wireless network connection on the HP printer.
- Next, the printer shall ask you to choose the wireless tool to show the connection.
- You have to select the HP Auto wireless connection type from the options available.
- Carry on with the guidelines on the screen to complete the wireless setup.
- And if you want to perform this on Mac, then it must be OSX 10.5.
- And thus answered your question how to connect HP printer to Wi-Fi
Wireless Setup Wizard Method for HP OfficeJet Printer – Step by Step Guidelines!
Execute the instructions below to connect the HP OfficeJet printer to the Wi-Fi using the wireless setup wizard :
- Firstly, reach the control panel of the HP printer.
- Next, go to the Network menu and tap the Wireless settings option.
- After that, reach settings and Wireless setup wizard.
- This will display you a list of accessible networks.
- Choose yours and enter the network key.
- Finally, the HP OfficeJet printer connects to the wireless network.
Wi-Fi Setup For HP Printer Using Wi-Fi Direct – Instructions
Make use of the following steps to connect the HP OfficeJet printer to the Wi-Fi:
- Start this with access to the Wireless settings menu on the HP printer.
- Next, scroll down and choose the HP Wireless Direct option.
- Make sure to activate the feature on the computer to begin the connection.
- Moreover, tap the desired Wi-Fi Direct Network on the list of networks available.
- Finally, try to print a test page and check for the network connection.
WPS Procedure For The HP Printer Wi-Fi Connection!
Using the steps below connect the HP printer to the wireless network:
- For this method, at first, enable the WPS Push button setting on your HP printer.
- And check whether your wireless router has the WPS button.
- Then, within seconds, press the Push button on your router.
- At last, the HP printer will establish the connection.
You can contact our specialized expert squad at 123.hp.com/setup if you want to clarify any doubts and know how to connect HP printer to Wi-Fi.