HP DeskJet 2636 Wireless Setup Instructions
The First Time HP DeskJet 2636 Printer Setup
Following guidelines can help you to install and setup the HP DeskJet 2636 printer:
- At first, peel off the tape that is pasted on the 123.hp.com/dj2636 printer.
- Next, fold back its flap and take out the printing holding the styrofoams at its side
- After that, you must remove all the materials used for packing.
- Take off the styrofoam from its sides and take the protective cover on the HP DeskJet printer’s ADF glass.
- Now, continue with the HP DeskJet 2636 printer setup.
- Moreover, locate the HP Printer on a flat surface and start with turning on the HP printer.
- Secondly, connect one end of the power cable to the HP printer and connect the other end to the electrical power outlet
- Press the power button on the HP DeskJet front panel to power on the printer.
- Thirdly, you must load the ink cartridges and keep the paper into the input tray.
- Similarly, unpack the new ink cartridges from its package and access the ink cartridge door.
- Press the ink cartridge lever to load the cartridges
- Further, place the cartridges smoothly, one by one, into the slots of the cartridges.
- At last, push down the lever to lock the cartridges and make sure to hear its locking sound.
- Now, pull out the input tray of the HP
- Dust a stack of paper and keep it on the input tray of the printer.
- Ensure that you adjust the width guides of the tray and extend the output tray.
- On the other hand, the HP DeskJet printer will recognize all these
- This shall start with aligning the ink cartridges and also prints the alignment page.
- And this completes the initial stage of 123.hp.com/setup 2636 and carry on with the next steps.
- Finally, the HP DeskJet 2636 printer setup is complete and ready for printing jobs.
Linking my HP DeskJet 2636 Printer To The Wireless Network
The below instructions assist you to connect the HP DeskJet 2636 printer to the wireless network:
- 123.hp.com/setup 2636 consist of the wireless setup of the printer.
- At first, go to the control panel of the computer that you are using.
- prefer the Hardware and Sounds option
- Moreover, select the HP DeskJet 2636 printer.
- and select the Wi-Fi Direct
- Secondly, opt for the Setting from Wi-Fi alternative and enable Wi-Fi Direct.
- Further, on the Wi-Fi Direct option on your HP DeskJet printer
- At last, using the Wi-Fi direct can interface more than one device
- Thus shall complete the HP DeskJet 2636 wireless setup.
Try the Push Button Method:
The instructions below can guide us to use the Push button method to connect the HP DeskJet printer to WiFi:
- For the HP DeskJet 2636 wireless setup, long-press the wireless button on the HP printer panel for more than three seconds.
- And do this until you see the Wireless LED starts to flash.
- Similarly, reach the wireless router to begin the process.
- Now, press the WPS button on your wireless router using a bent clip.
- This can take some time to get the connection.
- The HP DeskJet printer LCD will show you the successful connection.
If you hold any queries or in need of any info regarding the HP DeskJet 2636 printer setup, contact our specialized expert at 123.hp.com.