HP DeskJet 2652 Printer Will Not Print!
The HP DeskJet printer will not print, and its the result of some connectivity issues, faulty cable connections, wrong driver configuration. HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print can also be due to empty or low ink level in the cartridges.
Troubleshooting HP DeskJet 2652 Printer Won’t Print Issue
Following guidelines can help you to fix and prevent the HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print:
- At first, you have to verify the status of the connection between the HP printer and the computer.
- After that, check whether both your devices have a proper connection.
- Also, make sure only to use the cable cords or the power adapter that came along the package.
- Secondly, try to restart the HP printer by turning it off entirely and disconnecting the power cord.
- And leave it aside for two minutes.
- And then link it back and power on and check whether the HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print
Uninstall And Then Reinstall The Correct Printer
- Firstly, click Start and go to the Control panel.
- After that, navigate to the Devices and printer section and uninstall the printer.
- To reinstall the printer, you have to reach the HP support site.
- In there, provide the model number of your printer and click Go.
- Secondly, check for the image and choose the Driver and Software option.
- Moreover, you have to select the operating system that you are using.
- Reach the system settings and check for the version of your computer.
- Next, choose the version of the operating system from the other list.
- Similarly, check for the driver file info and accept any agreement if available.
- Finally, click the Download option and start with the installation process.
- And now check whether the HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print exists on the screen.
Set Your HP Printer As The Default One
- First of all, access the Control panel and choose Devices and Printers option.
- After that, right click the HP printer and choose the Set as default printer option and click Yes.
- And that’s how you will set the printer to default.
Make Sure To Cancel All The Print Files In The Queue
- To solve this issue, HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print, you have to remove the print jobs.
- Access the devices and printers option in the control panel and right click the HP printer from the sections of the printer and choose See What’s printing.
- After that, launch the printer menu and choose Open as Administrator.
- Secondly, reaccess the printer menu and choose to Cancel all Documents option.
- At last, confirm your activity, and that’s how you can cancel the print jobs in the queue.
If you want more solutions or want to clear your queries regarding HP DeskJet 2652 won’t print, visit us at 123 hp com setup and contact our professional support team.