HP DeskJet 3052A Wireless Setup
Make use of the following guidelines and methods to connect the HP DeskJet 3052A printer to the wireless network:
- WPS protected setup
- The wireless settings menu method
- Traditional wireless connection
- To start the HP DeskJet 3052A wireless setup, firstly, a wireless 802011 b/g/n network that consists of a WPS enabled router.
- Next, a computer connected to the wireless network.
- Make sure to connect the computer to the same network that you intend to connect to the HP printer.
WPS Push Button Method
- At first, push the WiFi protected setup button on the Wireless router.
- After that, long press the wireless button on the HP printer and wait until the wireless LED starts to flash.
- Moreover, press it for 3 seconds to begin the WPS push button mode.
The Wireless Settings Menu Method
- First of all, press the wireless button on the printer to view the wireless menu.
- Next, hold the wireless button and choose the Wireless settings from the printer display.
- Secondly, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the printer display.
- Similarly, if you have a WPS button on your router, select the Push button option.
- And then carry on with the on screen guidelines.
- And thus completes the HP 3052A wireless setup.
Traditional HP DeskJet 3052A Wireless Setup
Here are some things you need to have before starting up with the connection:
- Wireless 802011 b/g/n network that has WPS enabled router.
- A computer that has internet access from the same network as the HP printer.
- The name of the home network
- Finally, WEP key or WPA Passphrase.
Following instructions can help you to connect the HP DeskJet 3052A printer to the home wireless network:
- At first, load the Software installation CD in the computer CD-ROM drive.
- After that, proceed with the guidelines on the screen to start with the process.
- After the prompt, link the HP printer to the computer with a USB setup cable that came along the printer package.
- Carry on with the on-screen guidelines to provide the wireless network settings.
- The HP DeskJet 3050a printer will make an attempt to connect to the network.
- If the connection is not proper, go with the guidelines to solve the issue, and then try again.
- Finally, once after the connection, unplug the USB cable and test the wireless network connection.
- Similarly, the HP DeskJet 3050a printer connects successfully to the wireless network, install the software on the computer.
How to Change from a USB Connection to a Wireless Network?
Using the following instructions to change the USB connection to the wireless network:
- At first, on the computer’s start menu, choose All Programs or Programs, and opt for HP.
- After that, choose the HP DeskJet 3050A printer.
- Further, opt for the Printer Setup and Software Selection.
- At last, choose to Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- And then you must move on with the guidelines on the screen.
- Check whether the HP 3052A wireless setup is made properly, and make sure that the wireless router is on.
- Make sure to disconnect from the VPN and then connect it to the network.
- Now, connect the printer and make sure to print a test page wirelessly and check for the printout quality.
Contact our professional expert squad by visiting 123.hp.com to get more details and know-how to start with the HP DeskJet 3052A wireless setup.