Why Is The HP DeskJet 3632 Printer Not Printing?
There can be more reasons if the printer HP DeskJet 3632 not printing. And the most important cause can be ink cartridges. The users must often check whether the ink cartridges consist of ink or indicates low ink. While setting the printer, make sure to set it as the default printer and cancel all the print jobs.
How To Solve This HP DeskJet 3632 Not Printing Issue?
Clean the printer head of the HP DeskJet printer 3632 printer regularly:
Make use of instructions below to clean the printer head of the HP DeskJet 3632 printer:
- At first, make sure to fill the paper tray with paper preferred before you could start with the printing process.
- After that, choose the icon, from the left edge of the printer front
- Next, select the Tools option and then tap OK.
- Now, opt for the Clean Printhead option and then tap OK.
- This will start with cleaning the print head of the HP DeskJet 3632 printer
- Finally, look for the print quality on the print head test report and verify whether the HP DeskJet 3632 not printing issue persists.
- Or else try with other steps to solve this error.
Start With Verifying The Ink Level Of The Ink In The Cartridges:
Following guidelines can help you to verify the ink level of the ink cartridges:
- First of all, you have to keep the white paper on the paper tray and set it ready for printing.
- Next, choose the icon that is next to the settings menu at the bottom of the printer panel.
- Secondly, select the right arrow key to select Tools and tap OKto move with the next step.
- Next, press the right arrow key to choose the Estimated ink level option and tap
- At last, this will show up the ink level and verify the level of ink in each cartridge.
- Further, check whether HP DeskJet 3632 not printing problem, has been resolved.
Check For The Latest Version Of The HP Printer Driver
Below guidelines helps you to get the latest software for the HP DeskJet printer:
- Firstly, go to the system settings and check for the driver update.
- If you have an older version, then make sure to update it for the latest ones.
- And make sure that the error gets resolved or still prevents the printer from printing.
Set The HP DeskJet 3632 As The Default Printer
The line by line instructions can help you to set the HP DeskJet 3632 as the default printer:
- To set the HP DeskJet 3632 as the default printer, go to the Windows control panel and select devices and printers.
- Moreover, you input the Control panel in the Find bar of the command prompt by holding the Windows log key and R key.
- Secondly, please search for the HP printer from the list and make sure that you have any issues with it.
- Then, right-click the HP printer and select Set as Default Printer from the drop-down
- Select and verify the tick mark adjacent to the printer icon.
- And check whether the HP DeskJet 3632 won’t print issue persists.
You can contact our specialized expert at 123.hp.com/setup to know more about why the error HP DeskJet 3632 not printing is occurring and get more solutions for this.