How to Complete HP Envy 4500 Printer AirPrint Setup?
It is a mobile printing solution, and you can make this with Apple devices. This enables printing from iPad, iPod, and iPhone wireless using ePrint. Moreover, you can download the app on your Apple device and set it ready. Enable the option and open a document for printing. The HP Envy 4500 AirPrint printer will start to print the selected document. But before that, you have to make sure that the Apple device and the has internet network access from the same network as the HP Envy printer.
Compatible Apple Devices – HP Envy 4500 AirPrint Setup
- Mac OPS X Lion
- iPad Touch 3rdGen
Requirements And Checks
- At first, check if the HP Envy 4500 printer is on; if already on, make sure to turn it off and on it again.
- Set the printing concern and check whether the printer performs the printing job.
- Most importantly, the HP Envy 4500 printer and the iOS device must have the same network connection.
- Moreover, make sure to cancel all the print jobs in the queue.
- And then, you can start with the HP Envy 4500 AirPrint setup process.
Download The AirPrint App From The App Store
- At first, access your iOS device and go to the App store.
- After that, in the find bar, enter the name of the app.
- Choose the Get option, and this will start to download the app on your device.
- Moreover, install the app by proceeding with the on screen guidelines.
- Further, after installation, completes AirPrint HP Envy 4500
How To HP Envy 4500 Setup The Network Connection?
Proceed with the following guidelines to set up the network connection:
- At first, on the Apple device, ensure that the WiFi is on, and there is a tick mark adjacent to the name of the wireless network.
- After that, choose the name of the printer to connect it.
- Moreover, you have to verify the printer network connection status.
- For this tap, the wireless icon or access the network settings or setup menu to check the network connection status.
- Secondly, on the printer panel, choose setup and then select Network or Wireless menu.
- Further, choose the wireless setup wizard.
- And carry on with the network guidelines on the screen.
How To Print Start With The Apple AirPrint From HP Envy 4500 Printer?
Step by step guidelines can help you to start with Apple AirPrint from HP Envy printer:
- Firstly, make sure that the HP Envy 4500 printer is on, ink cartridges loaded, and paper is in the main tray.
- After that, access the item or document that you want to print.
- Now, choose the Share icon or Print or the Print icon to open Printer Options.
- Secondly, select the Printer to opt for your printer.
- You can make modifications to any of the following print job settings.
- Paper: Make any paper size modifications on the printer.
- AirPrint impulsively accepts the paper size in the HP printer or the size on the control panel.
- Number of copies
- Black & White
- Double-sided printing
- Page range
- Thus prints the document from the Apple device and completes HP Envy 4500 AirPrint setup
Our professional expert squad can help you with the HP Envy 4500 AirPrint setup, and you can clarify all your doubts regarding HP Envy 4500 AirPrint by visiting 123 hp com setup.