HP Envy 4500 Troubleshoot
The HP Envy 4500 printer can face many errors like poor print quality, paper jam, printer validation failed, unable to print, etc. And here, we provide you with suitable and reliable HP Envy 4500 troubleshoot solutions that you require.
Solving The Bad Print Quality Problem
Following guidelines can help you to solve the poor print quality issue:
- At first, you have to ensure that the HP printer is using original HP ink cartridges.
- After that, verify the printer software to ensure you have chosen the correct paper type from the Media drop-down list
- And print quality under the Quality Settings menu.
- Moreover, on the printer software, select Print & Scan and tap Set Preferences to access the print
- Verify the estimated ink levels to check if the cartridges are low on ink.
- Finally, make sure to align the cartridges.
Cleaning the printhead
- On the Home screen on the printer LCD, choose
- Under the Tools menu, choose Clean Printhead.
- At last, proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
How To Prevent The Paper Jam Issue On The HP Envy 4500 Printer?
Proceed with the instructions below to prevent the paper jam issue on the HP Envy printer:
- At first, try not to overfill the paper tray of the printer.
- After that, immediately take out the printed papers from the paper tray frequently.
- Make sure that paper stacked in the tray is erect, and the edges are not folded or split.
- Secondly, don’t place various paper types and paper sizes in the paper tray.
- Moreover, you must adjust the paper-width guides in the paper tray to place it against all paper.
- Further, never force the paper too far forward into the paper tray.
- Finally, don’t load paper while the printer is printing.
Why Am I Not Able To Print From HP Envy 4500 Printer?
Make use of the following guidelines and try to fix this problem:
- First of all, look for error notifications from the printer screen and solve them using the guidelines on the screen.
- After that, if your computer is linked to the printer using a USB cable, delink and plug in the USB cable.
- Moreover, if it is through a wireless connection, confirm that the connection is working.
Check Whether The HP Printer Is Not Paused Or Offline
- The Windows 8 users, click the upper-right corner of the screen to access the Charms
- Next, click the Settings icon, choose the Control Panel, and select View devices and printers.
- Moreover, double-click the printer’s symbol and select See what’s printing to access the print queue.
- Further, verify that there are no tick signs adjacent to the Pause Printing option.
Check Whether The HP Printer Is Set As The Default Printer
- For the Windows 8 users, tap the upper-right corner of the window to launch the Charms bar
- Then, tap the Settings icon, opt Control Panel, and tap View
- On the other hand, ensure that the correct printer is set as the default printer.
- Moreover, the default printer shall have a tick mark in a black
- If some other printer is set as the default printer, right-click the correct printer and choose the Set as Default Printer option.
- Further, give a try for printing again.
- As one final answer, ensure to reset the print spooler.
You can visit 123.hp.com/setup to clarify all your doubts and get more solutions for HP Envy 4500 troubleshoot issues.