HP Envy 4500 Printer
The HP Envy 4500 is one of those printers that never fails to amaze us by its durability. The presence of Wi-Fi means that you can print the documents from anywhere.
You might wonder what is so special about this printer. Well, we would rather say the word “ePrint.” Scanning the content to the mobile device becomes relatively easy, and the availability of high-capacity cartridges makes things interesting.
Also, the HP Photo project app can deliver the right news and other savings to the device.
Refer the article to know more about the HP Envy 4500 wireless setup.
Basics in Setting up the HP Envy 4500 Printer
To perform the 123.hp.com/envy 4500, you have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to take all the materials and stickers that come with the printer
- Please connect the HP Envy 4500 to a proper power source and customize the device according to your needs
- You have to fit the print cartridges and arrange them properly
- The toners should be filled with ink
- Also, print a test page and check whether the printer functions well
- Register the HP Envy 4500 on the official website
- It allows you to receive the required updates through e-mail
- Finally, signing up for the HP replenishment service will enable you to get the right amount of ink
In addition to this, don’t forget to install the driver for your HP Envy 4500
It is how you perform the 123.hp.com/setup 4500, and it doesn’t need any complication at all.
HP Envy 4500 ePrint Setup
The name itself sounds peculiar, and it can only be found on Apple devices. If you wish to use the HP ePrint feature, you have to follow the steps below:
- Initially, you have to activate the HP web services option
- Using the printer control panel, you have to push the ePrint tab
- Then, print the ePrint data page and sign up for an account on ePrint
- On your PC or the smartphone, open the e-mail app
- Now, you have to generate a new message and also induct the file you wish to
- Here, enter the device’s Email address and choose the alternative to send the message
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
Well, you might be confused on how to connect to HP Envy 4500 wirelessly. Take note of the guidelines that follow:
- First of all, push the Wireless button found on the printer’s control panel and then tap the settings option
- Then swipe down to choose Wireless setup wizard and also push OK
- Readout all the steps displayed and set up the wireless connection
- Now you have to insert the printer firmware CD in the CD-ROM drive
- Finally, the driver gets installed employing a setup wizard
- Search for all the available wireless networks within the range
- Under the SSID, you have to enter the network key (WEP or WPA)
If you want to make any changes, you can choose the Advanced settings and set the parameters.
HP Envy 4500 Setup Troubleshooting
Problems are a significant constituent in the HP Envy 4500, and to solve them, you need to refer the various troubleshooting techniques stated in the setup manual.
Update the drivers regularly and reset the router to avert any issues that ponder often. Notably, the appearance of error codes needs to be eradicated.
If you have any queries about the HP Envy 4500 wireless setup, you can contact our support team at 123.hp.com/setup and fix off the hassles on time!