HP Envy 4520 Inkjet Printer
The HP Envy 4520 is a multifunction inkjet printer, and its regular duty cycle is 1000 pages. The suggested monthly volume can be 100 to 400 pages. The HP Envy printer is wireless ready and includes mobile printing capacity like HP ePrint, Mopria print service, Apple AirPrint, Wireless direct printing, etc. The printer’s print speed is up to 20 ppm (mono) and up to 16 ppm (color). Moreover, the compatible operating system for HP Envy 4520 printer is Mac and Windows.
What’s does the box consist of?
- HP Envy 4520 printer
- Starter cartridges
- Ink caution Flyer
- Power connector
- Setup guide
- Reference poster
How Do I Install My HP Envy 4520 Printer?
The following guidelines can help you to set up and install the HP Envy 4520 printer:
- Start with the installation process by unpacking the printer package.
- First of all, peel off the tape stuck on the package and fold back its flaps.
- Next, using your hands, take out the HP Envy printer from the package by holding its styrofoams
- After that, make sure to clear off all the packing materials from the HP Envy printer
- Also, check and remove the packing materials from inside and outside the printer and sen them to recycle.
- Now, keep your HP Envy printer on a flat surface and make sure to turn it
- Secondly, attach the power cord to the HP Envy printer’s rear and connect it to the electrical outlet.
- Press the power button on the HP printer control panel and turn it on
- Moreover, the HP Envy printer will give specific instructions to be
- The first instruction is to load the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the new cartridges that came along the printer package and load it gently into the slots.
- Wait until to hear its locking sound and correctly insert the ink cartridges
- The second instructions are to insert the paper into the input tray of the HP Envy printer.
- Fan a pile of paper and keep it on the input tray of the printer
- Verify to modify its width guides on the HP Envy printer
- Thirdly, HP Envy 4520 printer will recognize all these actions and will align the ink cartridges.
- Finally, the HP Envy printer will print the alignment page and check the printer’s alignment.
- Thus the initial setup process is complete
- And now start to with HP Envy 4520 driver
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download Process
How Shall I Start With Downloading The Driver For HP Envy 4520 Printer?
The steps below can guide you to download and install the HP Envy 4520 printer driver:
- At first, to start with the HP Envy 4520 driver download, open a web browser and go to HP support site
- Next, input the model number of your HP printer in to the text box and click Go.
- After that, you have to choose the operating system from the available list.
- Now, navigate to your system settings and check for the version of your operating system.
- Secondly, select the version of your operating system from the next list.
- Next, you need to go through the driver file information that is present.
- Ensure to accept the agreement if any and install the driver
- At last, click the Download button and choose a location to save your HP Envy 4520 driver.
- Moreover, you have to go to the driver file location.
- Access the HP Officejet driver file by double clicking it.
- Carry on with the on screen guidelines to install the HP Envy 4520 driver in the system.
Installing The HP Envy 4520 Printer On Mac Computer
Proceed with the instructions below to install the HP Envy 4520 printer on Mac computer:
- Firstly, click the Apple icon and select Software update
- This shall verify any update and will update your Mac computer
- Now, power on the HP Envy 4520 printer by pressing the power button
- Next, connect the HP computer to the printer using a USB
- Secondly, click the Apple icon and select the System preferences
- After that, click the Print and Scan option under the System Preferences category.
- Thirdly, click the Plus icon and key in the administrator name and password
- At last, choose the HP printer that you want to add from the list available list.
- Click the ADD option, and the HP Envy 4520 printer will connect to your Mac printer.
- And this how you shall add a printer to your computer.
How To Install My HP Envy 4520 Printer On Windows Computer?
The instructions below can help you to install or add the HP Envy 4520 printer on Windows computer:
- First of all, go to the Change device installation settings and select Yes and then tap Save changes
- After that, in Windows, look for and get into the Control panel
- Moreover, tap the Devices and Printers option and then tap Add a printer
- Secondly, on the add a device or printer to install to this PC screen, select your printer and tap Next
- Next, tap HP from the manufacturer’s pane and tap the name of your printer in the printer’s pane.
- Thirdly, opt for the Add a printer using TCP/IP option and tap Next
- Now, opt for Autodetect from the device type list and input the IP address and then tap Next
- Lastly, the computer will link to the HP printer and tap Next to install the drivers.
- This how you will install the HP printer on a Windows computer.
Want to know more about HP Envy 4520 driver, or how to start with HP Envy 4520 driver download, contact our specialized expert at 123.hp.com/setup.