HP Envy 4520 Printer
The HP Envy 4520 is a multifunction printer, and the monthly duty cycle can be 1000 pages. And the recommended monthly volume can be 100 to 400 pages. This printer consists of mobile printing options like Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Morpia Print services, and wireless direct printing. The compatible operating systems are Windows and Mac. Moreover, the maximum print speed can be up to 20 ppm mono and up to 16 ppm for color.
- HP Envy 4520 scan setup
- How to scan to computer via HP 4520 printer?
- Printing from HP Envy 4520 printer.
Let Us Start With HP Envy 4520 Printer Scan Setup!
Start this with enabling the scan to a computer feature (Windows)
Proceed with the following guidelines to enable the scan to computer option on your Windows computer:
- At first, based on the operating system, perform any one of the following to access the HP printer software:
- The Windows 8.1users: tap the down arrow in the bottom left corner of the Start screen and choose the printer’s name.
- After that, click the Utilities
- The Windows 8users: perform a right-click on a vacant area on the Start screen, tap All Apps on the app bar.
- And then choose the printer name, and then tap
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: on the computer desktop, tap Start, select All.
- Moreover, choose Programs, tap HP, choose the folder of your HP
- Secondly, in the Scan section, choose the Manage Scan to Computer option.
- And then slide the Enable
- And thus completes the HP Envy 4520 scan setup.
- Now start with scanning from your HP Envy 4520 printer to a computer etc.
The following guidelines shall help you to enable the scan to a computer feature (OS X)
- First of all, you have to access the HP Utility.
- After that, under the Scan Settings, choose Scan to Computer.
- Moreover, make sure that the Enable Scan to Computer is selected.
Scanning Form The HP Envy 4520 Control Panel:
- Firstly, you have to place the document with the print side facing down on the scanner glass.
- After that, tap the Scan option.
- Moreover, tap the computer that you wish to scan to.
- Secondly, select the type of scan you want.
- Finally, tap the OKbutton.
- And this shall complete HP Envy 4520 scan to computer.
How To Scan A Document Or Photo To A File For Windows?
Proceed with the prompts below to scan a document or photo to a file on Windows:
- At first, place the document print side down the document feeder.
After that, double-click the printer icon on the desktop and make sure to perform any one of the following to access the printer software:
For those who are using Windows 8.1:
- Tap the down arrow in the bottom left corner of the Start screen, and choose the printer name.
- On the start screen, right click on an empty area and tap All Apps on the app bar.
- And then select your printer.
Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP:
- On the computer desktop, tap Start, choose All Programs.
- Tap HP, select the printer’s folder and choose the icon with the printer’s name.
- Moreover, on the printer software, choose to Scan a Document or Photo.
- Similarly, select the type of scan you require and then tap Scan.
- Finally, select any one of the below options.
- Select Save as PDF to save the document (or photo) as a PDF file.
- Or else opt for Save as JPEG to save the photo (or document) as an image file.
How To Scan An Original From HP Printer Software OS X?
Execute the prompts below to scan an original from the HP Printer software:
- First of all, you have to open HP Scan.
- And this HP Scan app is present in the Applications/Hewlett-Packard folder at the top of the hard disk.
- After that, select the type of scan profile you wish and move on to the on-screen guidelines.
- Moreover, modify your scan settings, like image file type, scan resolution, and contrast levels.
- It can be scan to network folders and cloud drives.
- Or else view and modify images before scanning.
- Finally, start with the scanning process.
Scan Using Webscan On HP ENVY 4520 Printer!
Make use of the step by step instructions below to scan using Webscan:
Webscan is a peculiarity of the embedded web server that permits you to scan pictures and documents from your printer to the computer using a web browser.
How Shall I Enable The Webscan Feature?
Utilize the guidelines below to enable the Webscan feature:
- At first, you have to access the embedded web server.
- In there, you have to Click the Settings option.
- After that, in the Security tap, you have to choose Administrator Settings.
- Moreover, select the Web scan option to enable Webscan.
- Finally, click the Apply option and then choose
- And that completes the HP Envy 4520 scan setup, and now you can proceed with scanning using the Webscan feature.
How Shall I Scan Using Webscan?
The below guidelines can assist you to scan using the Webscan feature:
- First of all, keep the original documents on the scanner glass with its pint side facing down.
- After that, you must launch the embedded web server.
- Moreover, you must click the Scan tab.
- At last, choose Webscan from the left pane, modify any settings, and select Start Scan
- And this shall start the scanning process using the Webscan.
- Once after the scanning process, you can also print the document via the HP Envy 4520 printer.
Want to know guidelines regarding HP Envy 4520 scan setup, HP Envy 4520 scan to computer, HP Envy 4520 scan to email, contact our professional team @ 123.hp.com/setup.