HP OfficeJet 3830 Scan To Computer
- Before you could start with the scanning process, make sure that you have the HP printer software.
- Secondly, turn on the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer and the computer.
- Make sure to connect the HP printer to the computer and then start with the HP OfficeJet 3830 scan to computer.
How to Scan to Computer HP OfficeJet Pro 3830?
Scanning a document or photo to a file on a Windows computer:
Following guidelines can help you to scan a document or photo to a file on a Windows computer:
- First of all, place the document facing print side up on the scanner glass, or load the document with the print side facing down on the front corner of the document feeder.
- After that, double click the HP printer icon on the screen or make sure to perform one of the following to open the printer software:
- For the Windows 8.1 users, click the down arrow in the bottom left corner of the Start screen and then choose the printer’s name.
- Moreover, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP users, on the computer screen, select Start and then select All Programs.
- After that, click HP, click the printer folder, and then select the icon with the printer’s name.
- Similarly, in the printer software, choose to Scan a Document or Photo.
- Further, select the type of scan you want.
- And then finally click Scan.
- Opt for Save as PDF to keep the document (or photo) as a PDF file.
- Opt for Save as JPEG to keep the picture (or document) as an image file.
- Thus completes the HP OfficeJet 3830 scan to computer
How do I Scan from my HP 3830 to my Computer?
Following guidelines can guide you to scan from HP 3830 Officejet printer to computer:
- At first, you have to access the HP Scan.
- Now, the HP Scan will be accessible on the Applications/Hewlett-Packard folder.
- Secondly, you have to click Scan.
- Lastly, choose the type of scan you need.
- And then carry on with the guidelines on the screen.
- The HP OfficeJet 3830 scan to computer is complete, and you can start with other process.
Why is the HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer Not Printing Color?
Make use of the guidelines below to fix the HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing color issue:
- At first, you have to check for the network connection in the HP Envy 4500 printer.
- And make sure that it is ready, online, and in printing condition.
- Secondly, you have to choose the ink drop icon on the printer control panel.
- Next, select the Estimated Ink Levels.
- It can sometimes be due to low ink or empty ink cartridges; this error HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing color can occur.
- If the ink cartridge is very low, make sure to change it.
- Moreover, look for the cartridge area after opening the access door of the HP 4500 printer.
- Finally, once after replacing the cartridges, check whether the issue persists.
- If so, restart the HP Envy 4500 printer by disconnecting it from the power source.
- Please wait for some time and connect it back after some time.
- And then check whether the problem stays on.
Contact our specialized expert squad by visiting 123 hp com setup to know more about HP OfficeJet 3830 scan to computer and get more solutions regarding HP OfficeJet 3830 not printing color issue.