If you have completed the first time initial setup for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printers and searching for the driver installation for Windows 10, then here are the steps to install HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 driver for Windows 10.
How Do I Install The Driver For The HP OfficeJet Pro 8500?
For the driver installation, the first mandatory thing which is needed is the wireless network. To connect the network to your printer and the Windows
- After connecting the network, open the browser
- Surf to the HP site and type the model number of your printer
- Then you will be getting the compatible driver list for your printer
- Choose the driver and start to download the driver from the site
- Make sure that you get the driver from the registered site to avoid the troubleshooting issues on the printer
- Then start to download the driver which suits your printer
- Locate the downloaded driver on the separate folder to make it easy while installing
What Are The Compatible Driver For The HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Printers For Windows 10?
Version : 14.8.0
Compatible to Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit), micro soft Windows 10(64 bit)
How Do I Add My Printer To Windows 10?
If you wish to make the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 driver for Windows 10 then you need to add the printer to the Windows and Process the steps for the driver installation.once you complete the driver download, then Process the below-given steps and add your printer to the Windows 10.
Steps To Add The Printer To The Windows 10
- Navigate to the setting option on the Windows
- Then tap on the devices option
- Pick the printers and scanners from the list
- Click on the Add a printer or scanner option
- Wait until you get the list of available printer’s name on the list
- Select your printer’s name from the list
- Then click the next option
- Pick the do not share this printer option
- Proceed with the next option
- Click the print a test page option, allow the printer to print the mandatory test page to check whether there is an issue on the Process
How Do I Install The Driver On The HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Printers?
- After adding the printer to the Windows 10, then Process the steps for the driver installation
- Open the driver which you have downloaded from the site
- Allow the driver to run and install the driver on the printer
- While you Process the driver installation steps, you need to accept for the license and terms and conditions
- Run the driver and install it on the printer
For further details on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 driver for Windows 10, get in touch with our support team @ 123.hp.com/setup and resolve the issues.