HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 How To Scan?
- You need to connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network
- Then you need to load the document or the image picture to the scanner glass of the printer
- Now you need to tap on the scan icon on the printer panel
- After this, you need to check that the green light beam passes on the scanner glass
- Once the scan gets completed, you will be able to view the scanned document on the computer screen
- If yes, then save the copy of the file to the computer
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 How To Scan To Email?
- On this process, you need to make use of the email address of the printer
- You need to tap on the settings option after the network configuration to the printer
- Now you need to tap on the scan to email option on the printer’s application settings
- Then you need to power up the apple device and click the apple icon
- Once done you need to choose the system preference option
- Now you to go to the top of the screen
- Double click the image and choose the scan option and send the scan to the email address
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 How To Scan To The Computer?
- For this, you need to get the compatible driver to the printer
- Now connect the printer to the operating system via the USB cable or via the network
- If it is the network option you need to configure both the printer and the operating system to the same network
- Now you need to place the document or the image to the scanner glass of the printer
- Then tap on the start option, and now you need to tap on the HP and enter the key
- Click on the printer model number and then HP printer assistance gets open
- Now you click on the scan a document or photo
- Wait until the HP scan software gets open
- Then choose the scan and printer scans option
- Now you can get the scan file on the computer screen
- Save the scan file to the computer
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 How To Scan To The Double-Sided Scanning?
- Check that you have installed the HP scan software tool
- If not then process the steps to install the app
- Now open the scan software app and tap on the scan a document or photo option
- Click on the advanced settings option
- Now you need to enable the checkbox next to the scan both sides option
- Then click OK and tap on the scan option
- If you can’t find this option on the HP scan software tool, then you need to download the HP scan extended to enable the settings
For more details on the HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 How to Scan? Get in touch with our expert support team 123 HP com setup and get rid of the issues.