Why Is My HP Printer Stuck On Deleting?
HP printer is the best choice for compatibility and high-quality prints. And you can see the HP printer stuck on deleting error, then you can not perform the printing job, and it will not let you delete the print in queue. Moreover, you can solve this issue bu using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
Solutions For HP Printer Stuck On Deleting!
Make use of HP Printer Assistant
- At first, you have to reach the HP support site and install HP Assistant.
- Moreover, this app can help automatically detect and solves the issue.
- Similarly, it can find any problem and solve it or shall give you solutions.
- Check whether the HP printer stuck on deleting issue is resolved or persists.
Erase Or Delete The Print Jobs And Restart The HP Printer
Following guidelines can help you to delete and restart the HP printer:
- First of all, the power of the HP printer and disconnect the printer power adapter from the power outlet.
- And let the HP printer coll for some time.
- Meanwhile, go to your system and reach the Services option on your Windows computer.
- After that, right-click the Print Spooler option and click the Stop option.
- Secondly, after performing the above, make sure to exit the Services screen, and check whether the service stops.
- Moreover, in Windows, search and access the Printers’s location.
- Similarly, open the Printers folder to proceed to the next.
- Under the printers folder, erase or delete all the files that are available.
- Wait for the process to complete and then move to perform the next step.
- Power of the computer that you are using for some time.
- Thirdly, get back to the HP printer that you have disconnected.
- Connect the power cord to the HP printer and then connect it to the power supply.
- Turn on the printer and check for the HP printer stuck on deleting
- Finally, power on your computer and make sure to print a page.
Do Uninstall And Reinstall The HP Printer Driver
- Firstly, unplug the cords from the HP printer.
- After that, on your computer using a web browser, reach the HP support site.
- In there, you must enter the model number into the text box and click Go.
- Moreover, choose the Software and Driver section and check the details.
- Secondly, choose the operating system from the available list.
- Further, get back to the system and check for the version of your operating system.
- On the other hand, opt for the version from the other list present.
- Finally, click the Download option to get the driver file.
- Choose a location to save the driver file on your system.
- Access it after some time and start with the driver installation process.
- After the above steps, connect the USB cable as it prompts while performing the software installation.
- Next, restart the computer and make sure that you wait for some time.
- Connect the HP printer to the power to set it ready for the print job.
- Finally, try to print a test page to check whether the HP printer stuck on deleting persist or it has been solved.
You can contact our specialized expert squad to get more solutions regarding the HP printer stuck on deleting or clarify all your doubts on the same by visiting us at 123.hp.com.